Those who like a peaceful, wooded setting on the shores of one of the most beautiful and pristine lakes in Michigan will appreciate Hemingway Pointe Club. Our development began in 1982 and was turned over to its owners in 1989. Here is what we offer our residents:
- 68 luxury condominiums in three different styles: single family homes, marina units, and duplexes. All are located at the waters edge.
- Private, 62 slip marina with docks up to 50 feet. Completely redone in 2014. Slips can be owned by condo owners only and are separately deeded and titled.
- 2 professional tennis courts (also striped for pickle ball.)
- Refreshing swimming pool with clubhouse.
- Numerous trails for hiking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
- 100 acre nature preserve.
- Nearly one mile of boardwalk along the water's edge.
- Full time maintenance staff on site.
Boaters enjoy the gentle breezes and cool waters of Lake Charlevoix with its sixty miles of shoreline and its exciting ports with outstanding restaurants. In 2012, Lake Charlevoix was voted the second best lake in America by the readers of USA Today.
Lake Charlevoix has direct access to Lake Michigan and its secluded islands, white sandy beaches, abundant fishing and exciting sailing. From here, you are only a brief voyage from ports such as Mackinac Island, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor, Beaver Island, Northport, and many others.
Snow skiers experience some of the finest skiing in the midwest. Hemingway Pointe Club is located in the midst of such well-known facilities as Boyne Mountain, Boyne Highlands, and Nubs Nob.
Only a few miles from Charlevoix, Boyne City, Petoskey, and Traverse City, Hemingway Pointe provides its residents easy access to shopping, entertainment, restaurants, and the arts.
Hemingway Pointe Club offers a unique lifestyle for those who demand the finest. Come see us.
For more on our history, and our property's ties to the Hemingway family, click here